Probably the most interesting Facebook friend you will ever have....
Many people would love to do more for the environment but are a little bit overwhelmed about where to start… If you live in the city, you can give a few dollars to a charity, say no to a straw, turn lights off as you leave a room...
But have you ever wanted to actually see the difference you make?
· Do you wonder where your money goes after you give it away?
· Do you feel a bit underwhelmed when you receive a one-off e-book or pdf certificate for your contribution?
· Do you ever wonder who actually goes out and plants your tree?
· Moreover, who is that person that goes back out into the forest to weed, water and patch up that little seedling after its been planted?
· What goes one on a day to day level with these communities who are out there planting mangroves for a living?
Well, we’re going to give you the sneak peek.
People who have adopted trees in the GMT forest will soon have access to the GMT Ambassador - One of the few English-speaking youths who, just like us, loves to use a smart phone, and wants to share their world with the online community.
· Get a view of the GMT Forest at ground level.
· Get questions answered.
· See the before after AND during footage of a project.
· Receive ongoing, realistic updates about the projects - in real time.
Get to know the guys on the project and see for yourself what is going on in Myanmar.
All you need to do is adopt 10 trees for $10 USD to get free access to the portal and you can be part of our global community who is doing something, right now, to combat:
· Climate change
· Natural distastes
· Unsustainable practices
· and so much more…
Get to know your global neighbours and see the amazing work we are all doing around the world.